This SCM Minimax Model CU300 Classic Combined Universal combines the functions of a spindle moulder, a 300m surface planer, thicknesser and a sliding table saw into one neatly structured, ergonomic, compact workstation. The alloy sliding table has a 1660mm travel as standard – but can be upgraded to 2250, 2600 or 2800mm to suit your requirements.
With the high standard of Minimax quality combined with an affordable, value-for-money price, this workstation should be an excellent choice for both hobbyists and woodworkers alike. The ease-of-use factor is greatly enhanced thanks to some useful additions: the anodized-extruded guides with support plus rapid locking and an effective, efficient feeding system for the planer. A new scoring unit has also been added which can be adjusted from outside the machine.
- Incredible cutting of both thick solid wood and panels, even those veneered thanks to the new saw unit with a blade that has a maximum diameter of 315 mm with the scoring blade fitted
- A new scoring unit that can easily be adjusted from outside the machine, supplied on request.
- Easier, more precise cutting. Perfectly stable support is guaranteed, even for large workpieces via the 270 mm wide sliding table and the large squaring frame (960 x 600 mm) provided as standard
- More comfortable thicknessing during the changeover from surfacing to thicknessing the surfacing tables open towards the inside of the machine with a 90° angle
- Extraordinary power – the 5kW 6,6hp 50Hz (6kW 8hp 60Hz) three-phase motors are also provided as standard