The Striebig Model Compact 4164 Vertical Wall Saw 3100 x 2200 x 60 is an excellent choice for any woodworkers looking for an exceptionally stable, reliable and ergonomic vertical wall saw with a cutting range of 3100 x 2200 x 60.
This wall saw will sustain its high precision throughout years of service thanks to the super-rigid frame and hardened guides. It is fully CE approved and meets all safety requirements – without sacrificing any functionality. Safety is further guaranteed with the ergonomic, user-friendly saw head controls that are within easy reach.
Making for a safe, clean and environmentally friendly workplace, the Striebig wall saw has both extremely silent noise damping and advanced, much-improved dust collection via the saw head and hose designs.
Other features include:
- Free running, durable support rollers
- Aluminium, mid-height supports
- A powerful, smooth-running 3.9kw motor with electromagnetic motor brake
- 250mm TCT saw blade giving a maximum 60mm cut depth
- Two fixed extraction points for easy collection
- New generation Digital Measuring System (DMS) for x and y-axis £3,560.00
- Scoring saw unit £2,225.00
- Foot-operated mechanically braked transport rollers £645.00
- Adjustable width trenching tool with depth stop (wood-based panels only) £2,485.00
- ACM grooving accessory and tools £P.O.A.
- Additional aluminium small-piece supports £179.00
- Strip cutting attachment (up to 400mm) £370.00
- Strip cutting attachment (up to 600mm) £405.00
- Program stops for preset horizontal cutting (per set of 6) £95.00
- Additional bottom end stop £167.00
- Cutting height limiter £155.00
- Document holder £203.00
- Legs for floor fixing (not wall-mounted) £215.00
- Delivery and Installation by Striebig approved engineer (England & Wales) £1,390.00
- All prices exclude VAT and are subject to change.