Adding to the range of features including in the ME35 and ME35T, the SCM Minimax Model ME35TR Edgebander Pre-Milling and Corner Rounding offers even more functionality and flexibility proving to be the optimal choice for workshops with demanding edgebanding workloads.
Not only is the glue applied evenly and with haste, but it is also prevented from burning thanks to the automatic lowering of the temperature when the machine temporarily halts. The addition of a self-lubricating glue pot makes for more efficient operation as the need for manual lubrication is eliminated. Accompanied by electrical resistance, the glue spreading roller provides a uniform, balanced glue spread at the maximum working temperature.
With the cutter and independent asynchronous, a perfect, exact finish is guaranteed and will satisfy the most demanding of craftsmen. A perfect finish is also ensured by the panel conveying track which provides an incredibly smooth, linear movement of the panel, minimising the chances of defects and inaccuracies.
With the addition of the combined end-cutting rounding unit, greater effectiveness and minimal defects are granted throughout the machining process. Alongside the high-quality effects of the glue pot, these two features combine to produce a perfect finish to your final product.
Further optimising the final product, the high-frequency motors eliminate the need for belts and other conventional driving systems which cause vibrations. The lack of vibrations brings around a lack of disruptions and allows for an easier, more efficient operation process. The ME35T shares the same high-frequency motors with the larger SCM edgebanders.
Including all the features of the SCM ME35 and ME35T, the SCM ME35TR also consists of an array of additional features which provide a significant boost to both functionality and flexibility. These features include:
Out of stock
If you are looking to swap out your older machine for a brand new model, fill in this short form.
Finance available on this machine working alongside our partner Close Brothers Asset Finance.
Pre Milling Unit
Minimum Panel Length
Minimum Panel Thickess
Maximum Edge Thickness
Minimum Edge Thickness
Dust Outlet Size
– work table dimensions [mm] 3000 x 525
– work table height [mm] 904
– thickness of rolled edges [mm] 0,4 ÷ 3
– thickness of edges in strips [mm] up to 5
– min. ÷ max. panel height [mm] 8 ÷ 50
– min. panel length/width with rolled edges [mm] 190/110
– min. panel length cut only on the front [mm] 120
– feed speed [m/min] 7
– feed motor power (S1) [kW] 0,55
– pneumatic operating pressure [bar] 6,5
– exhaust outlet diameter (glue pot) [mm] 60
– no. 2 exhaust outlets diameter (trimming unit) [mm] 60
– no. 2 exhaust outlets diameter (“me 35 T” pre-milling unit) [mm] 80
– operating temperature [°C] 20 ÷ 190
Pre Milling unit :(ME 35 TR):
– motor power (S1) [kW] 2,2
– blade rotation speed [rpm] 9.000
– no. 2 widia cutters (std) Ø 80 mm H56 Z2
– no. 2 diamond widia cutters (opt) Ø 80 mm H56 Z2
– stock removal [mm] 0,5/1/1,5/2
Glue pot unit:
– motor power (S1) [kW] 0,18
– glue capacity [kg] ~ 0,8
End cutting unit:
– motor power (S1) [kW] 0,19
– end cutting blade Ø 125 mm Z24
– blade rotation speed [rpm] 12.000
– upper/lower motor power (S1) [kW] 2 x 0,35
– widia cutters Ø 55,3 mm Z3
– cutters rotation speed [rpm] 12.000
– vertical/horizontal copying devices disc/pad
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields